To know the Terms of Service click here.
These General Conditions of Sale govern the purchase of the products and services offered on this website Fattoriasantavittoria.com, carried out remotely and made available via the internet, in compliance with Italian contract law at a distance referred to in Italian Legislative Decree 70/2003.
The products are sold by the company Fattoria Santa Vittoria di Marta Niccolai with headquarters in Foiano della Chiana (AR), Via Pagliericcio 1, Loc. Pozzo (VAT IT 01458630512), owner of the site and domain (hereinafter referred to as Seller).
Before sending the order, the Buyer must carefully read these General Conditions of Sale which are available to him on the site: FattoriaSantaVittoria.com – to allow memorization and reproduction.
1. APPLICABILITY OF THESE TERMS OF SALE
- The General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, forwarding, acceptance and execution of purchase orders for the products and services offered on the site https://www.fattoriasantavittoria.com/
2. CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
- The purchase order is made by sending the Buyer of the “order form” (also called “Shopping Cart” ) in electronic format, for one or more products, and by sending the aforementioned order form to the Seller, electronically, following the relative instructions.
- The order form contains: a reference to these General Conditions of Sale and the information on the right of withdrawal, a summary of information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered and the relative price (including all applicable taxes and costs), the list of the accepted means of payment and the methods of delivery of the products purchased, the shipping and delivery costs, as well as the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal and the methods and times for returning the products purchased.
- Activities required before purchasing products, by sending the order form: the Buyer is required to carefully read the General Conditions of Sale and the information on the right of withdrawal, the Buyer is also required to verify the correspondence of the entered data which will have the burden of correcting, in case of errors.
- The prices of the products could be subject to updates and variations. The Buyer is obliged to check the final sale price before submitting the relevant order form.
- Once the contract is concluded, the Seller will take charge of the purchase order and the Buyer will be able to view the orders placed, accessing his profile and consulting the appropriate section: https://www.fattoriasantavittoria.com/it/mio-account/orders/
- The Seller reserves the right not to process purchase orders which are incomplete or incorrect, which are not followed by successful payments, or in the event of unavailability of the products. In these cases, the Seller will inform the consumer by e-mail of the above impediments and return any sums already paid for the products purchased within the terms of the law, without further compensation.
In the cases mentioned above, the contract must be considered terminated by law.
In these cases, the Seller will communicate to the Buyer, within ten (10) days from the day following the day on which the order was sent, the relative declaration of contract termination.
3. PRODUCT INFORMATION
- The essential characteristics of the products on the site are shown on the page relating to each product.
- The representations of the products on the site correspond to the photographic image of the products themselves. This image has the sole purpose of presenting the products generically and the Buyer is therefore aware that it may not be exactly representative of each characteristic of the products themselves, in fact they may differ in color and size. In any case it must refer to the literal description of the product.
- Methods of payment: the Buyer will be able to pay the price of the products and the related delivery costs by credit card, PayPal or bank transfer.
- Credit Card
The circuits on which it is possible to purchase on the site are: Master Card, Visa, Maestro, Discover, American Express, Carta Aura. For the purpose of maximum security, the Buyer will carry out the payment transaction directly on the secure PayPal server (https://www.paypal.com). The Site does not store the credit card number of the Buyer, although, thanks to the protected communication system of the reference Credit Institute, from the second purchase, the Buyer he can proceed with the purchase without re-entering his data. The reference credit institution uses the SSL protocol to encrypt the data transmitted between its server and the Buyer browser.
Once the order is confirmed, the Buyer will be redirected to the PayPal site (https://www.paypal.com) where he will make the payment with his account, or using a card, also prepaid.
5. ORDER RECEPTION CONFIRMATION
Once the order has been received, the Seller will check the availability of the stocks for order fulfillment. In the event that a product is not available, the Customer Service will send a communication to the Buyer who can decide whether to confirm the shipment or cancel it.
At the time of the execution of the contract, the Buyer will still receive an email confirming the receipt of the purchase order sent. The communication contains a summary of the general and particular conditions applicable to the contract, the withdrawal, the order number, the summary of the shipping and billing data, the list of products ordered with their essential characteristics, their price and the amount paid.
6. TRANSPORT AND DELIVERY
The products purchased on the site will be delivered to the address indicated by the Buyer in the purchase procedure.
The Seller will issue an invoice for the goods shipped for each order placed, sending it to the Buyers in digital or paper format only upon request received by email at [email protected] or by telephone at the +39.393.4410905 number of the Customer Service. The information provided by the Buyer during the purchase procedure will be used for the issuance of the invoice. No changes to the invoice after the issue will be allowed.
Delivery costs are borne by the Buyer and are clearly specified during the purchase procedure.
All purchases will be delivered by express courier from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and national holidays. The Seller is not responsible for unpredictable delays.
Once the products have been shipped, the Buyer will receive a confirmation email.
Except in cases of force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, the products ordered will be delivered, in Italy or abroad, within a period of 5 (five) working days starting from the day following that on which the Buyer has sent the order unless the Buyer itself receives – within the same deadline – the communication of the impossibility of delivering the goods ordered following the occurrence unavailability, even temporary, of the products. In this case, the Buyer will have the right to choose one or more alternative products. In the event that the Buyer deems not to choose alternative products or to cancel the order, the Seller will refund any sums already paid by the Buyer within the same terms.
Delivery service active for Italy and abroad (with some exceptions).
In the event that the Customer wishes to indicate a new delivery address, he must contact Customer Service who will give the Courier authorization to proceed.
7. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Pursuant to Art. 64 and following of the Italian Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 2005/206), the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without the need to provide explanations and without any penalty.
To exercise this right, the Buyer and must send the Seller the relevant communication within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods.
This communication must be sent by registered letter with return receipt, addressed to: Fattoria Santa Vittoria di Marta Niccolai. Address: 52045 Foiano della Chiana (AR), Via Pagliericcio 1, Loc. Pozzo ITALY; or by e-mail addressed to: [email protected] The communication via e-mail must also be sent within the aforementioned period of 10 working days and followed by a confirmation by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt (A/R).
Once the communication has been received, the Customer Service will report the instructions on how to return the goods to the Buyer.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
A. The law applies to the product purchased in its entirety; it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased.
B. By law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are borne by the Buyer.
C. The shipment, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the Buyer.
D. The Seller does not respond in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
E. In the event of damage to the goods during transport, the Seller will notify the Buyer of the event (within 5 working days), to allow it to file a complaint against the courier and obtain a refund. In this case, the product will be made available to the Buyer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal.
The Seller will refund the Buyer the amount already paid, within 30 days of the return of the goods, by reversing the amount charged on the Credit or by bank transfer. The Buyer will be responsible for providing the bank details on which to obtain the refund (IBAN Code of the Current Account of the invoice holder).
The right of withdrawal is lost for lack of the essential integrity of the property (packaging and/or its contents), in cases where the Seller ascertains:
- The lack of the external packaging and/or the wrapping containing the purchased product.
- Damage to the product for reasons other than its transport.
In the event of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the Seller will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
- Free Return The Seller intends to provide Customers with the possibility of replace the Products purchased through the Site. The Customer who is not fully satisfied, must keep all the documentation relating to the delivery and the Product itself in its original packaging and contact the Seller by sending an email to [email protected] or by calling the following number +39.0575.66629. Customer Service will agree with the Buyer to collect the Product.
8. DEFECTS OF CONFORMITY
In case of lack of conformity of products, the Buyer must immediately contact the email address: [email protected]avittoria.net
The legal guarantees provided for in Articles 129, 130 and 132 of the Italian Consumer Code apply to the sale of the products. The Buyer has the right to restore, without charge, the conformity of the goods by repair or replacement or to a suitable reduction of the price or to the termination of the contract. The Customer forfeits these rights if he does not report the lack of conformity to the Seller within two months from the date on which he discovered the defect.
In any case, any Buyer right to compensation for damages of any kind, or liability actions of any kind, resulting from non-acceptance or total or partial fulfillment of an order is excluded.
Although the information relating to the products provided on the site is constantly updated, it is not however possible to guarantee the complete absence of errors.
The Seller reserves the right to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions even after sending an order, or to modify or update the information at any time without prior communication.
- Any complaints must be addressed to the Seller by sending an email to [email protected] or by calling the following number: +39.0575.66629 or by registered letter with return receipt to following address: Fattoria Santa Vittoria di Marta Niccolai 52045 Foiano della Chiana (AR), Via Pagliericcio 1, Loc. Pozzo ITALY EU
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
The contract for the sale of the products on the site https://www.fattoriasantavittoria.com is intended to be concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law. For the solution of disputes arising from the conclusion of this distance selling contract, if the Buyer is located in the Italian territory, the territorial jurisdiction is that of the forum where his municipality of residence or elective domicile is located; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of the Court of Arezzo (ITALY).
These General Conditions of Sale can be modified, also in consideration of any regulatory changes.
Availability and Reservations in the Farmhouse
- Minimum stay is 3 nights.
- To request the availability of rooms you can use the availability request form of our website, alternatively you can write directly to [email protected], specifying the check in and check out dates and the number of guests, specifying adults and children. We also require the ages of any children.
- After receiving the request, we reply within 24 hours with an e-mail notification of availability of rooms in which we specify the conditions of stay, prices and payment methods. We reply also in case of lack of availability.
- To confirm the booking we require the complete list of guests (adults and children), a telephone contact (preferably a mobile phone) and the advance payment of a deposit equal to 30% of the total cost of the stay
- The room is considered confirmed only upon receipt of the aforementioned deposit. Our confirmation will be sent by email.
- Check-in is from 15:30, check-out by 11.00
- It is a legal requirement for each guest (adult and minor) to present a valid identification document upon arrival. We are afraid that guests cannot be admitted without such document.
Prices and payment methods
- Prices are per person per night, and include breakfast.
- The price of the stay is the one that we communicate in the booking acceptance email.
- Each booking is considered confirmed only upon receipt of the deposit of 30% of the total amount no later than 8 weeks from the date of arrival.
- The final balance must be paid 4 weeks before the arrival date.
- All payments must be made by bank transfer. The bank details will be provided via email after receiving confirmation from the guest that they want to proceed with the booking.
- We do not accept credit cards.
- The cancellation or reduction of the stay must be communicated as soon as possible by email to [email protected]
- It is possible to cancel or reduce your reservation without penalty up to 20 days from the date of arrival.
- For cancellations between 20 and 7 days from the date of arrival a penalty of 10% of the cost of the stay or the cost of one night will be applied (whichever is lesser).
- For cancellations within 7 days from the date of arrival, the cost of the first night will be retained.
- In case of ‘no-show’ or 24hr cancellation before arrival the deposit of 30% or the cost of the first night (whichever is higher) will be retained, or the whole amount in case of high season or high demand periods.
- If the guest arrives and requests to reduce the stay, it will be required to pay the entire stay confirmed.