Warning: preg_match(): Unknown modifier '-' in /home/customer/www/fattoriasantavittoria.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/inc/absolute-links/absolute-links.class.php on line 186
Santa Vittoria’s Tuscan Spaghetti: A Culinary Journey with Ancient Durum Wheat Cappelli
Indulge in the secret allure of Santa Vittoria Spaghetti, meticulously crafted for those who appreciate the finest Italian artisan pasta. Our unique offering combines the essence of Tuscan dry pasta, enriched with the heritage of ancient durum wheat Cappelli from our farm.
1. Spaghetti Tuscan Dry Pasta: Immerse yourself in the authentic Tuscan experience with our specially crafted dry pasta, a culinary treasure born from the heart of Italy.
2. Ancient Durum Wheat Cappelli: Santa Vittoria’s commitment to quality is evident in our use of 100% ancient durum wheat Cappelli sourced directly from our farm, ensuring a genuine and exceptional product.
3. Special Low-Temperature Process: Our spaghetti undergoes a special low-temperature process, preserving the natural taste and nutritional properties of the ancient durum wheat Cappelli, offering a unique and delightful culinary experience.
4. Fabbri’s Family Method: Uncover the secret behind the distinct taste of Santa Vittoria Spaghetti. We blend three essential ingredients – old wheat (Cappelli variety) from our farm, stone-ground flour from Silvestri’s water mill, and dry pasta crafted using the time-honored Fabbri family method.
5. Grain Backward – Durum Cappelli Wheat: Embark on a journey through time as we celebrate ancient grain varieties like Durum Cappelli Wheat and Durum Russello Ibleo Wheat. Partnering with the Italian University research center CREA, we reproduce these varieties on our farm using a Low Impact Method (Integrated Pest Management).
Delve into the rich biodiversity of our planet’s essential food source and experience the delicious taste of our grain-focused products. At Santa Vittoria, we honor tradition, quality, and the deep knowledge embodied in the Fabbri’s method, which has been passed down through generations, allowing us to produce pasta as we did a century ago. Elevate your culinary journey with Santa Vittoria Spaghetti, a timeless masterpiece of Italian craftsmanship.
A special pasta recipe: SPAGHETTI S. VITTORIA WITH TRUFFLE
Here it is one of the recipes from my recently published Santa Vittoria Tuscan cookbook on Amazon
It’s called Spaghetti Santa Vittoria with Truffles, and it’s a delicious combination of earthy mushrooms, delicious truffles, and robust flavors. This traditional recipe is perfect for any night of the week, and it’s sure to delight both young and old alike.
Not to mention, it’s super easy to make and it comes together in no time. I hope you give this one a try and let me know what you think. Buon Appetito!
Truffles are one of the special and tasty products of our farm. We organize truffle huntings for our guest sand pickup truffles with the help of our dogs in our truffle orchard composed by around 400 oaks, hornbeams and hazelnuts.
7 Oz of butter
1 clove of garlic, bruised
S. Vittoria Spaghetti
Black Summer Truffle
grated Parmisan cheese
How to cook it
The subtle hum of Black Truffle in this creamy, buttery pasta dish is going to change your life. Well, not really, but it will change how you look at pasta, and that’s almost life changing to us! This is one of the few recipes that need butter instead of olive oil because it’s too tasty and aggressive for truffle. Melt butter, Parmesan, garlic, 0,7 Oz of sliced Black Summer Truffle swirled together in a large sauté pan. Don’t fry the butter, just melt!
Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water before it’s al dente (14 mn with our spaghetti) you will finish to cook the pasta in the pan. Save some of the pasta water before straining. Strain the pasta and mix in the sauté pan adding some pasta water to loosen the mixture to a desired consistency and mix to combine, about half minute.
Thinly shave black summer truffle over each bowl at the table and some large slices of Parmesan
Wine Suggestion: with this recipes I suggest a fruity white wine like our Matilde Igt white
Santa Vittoria Tuscan cookbook on Amazon